My pillow was right
My blankets make more sense, anyway
Then everything the world can hide
Love, chocolat and illusions
And all the rules I must obay
It just makes me get to the conclusion
That I shouldn't have left bed today
I know I should get up
Force my body to move
But my eyes just kept shut
I just can't follow the groove
I couldn't be more selfish
I blame myself everyday
But even when I'm punished
My bed still makes me stay
It's not that I hate Mondays
Even saturday could disappear
Everyday the sky is just gray
But everybody say is clear
I shouldn't have left my bed today
Or anyday at all
I know that I have to stay
But I'm just done with the crowl
(end)
I know I have to pay
For those things I did when I was not may
Well, all I'm just trying to say
Is that you're the reason I left bed today
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário