City streets don't look so good
When your shoes are too tight
And you're feeling out of tune
But they say "let's just enjoy the night"
Everything seems so meaningless
Why are those girls dressed like queens?
I mean, it's a beautifull dress
But don't you prefer a pair of jeans?
Well, now you saw something new at the bar
Something that shouldn't be there
Her eyes seem to be so far
You couldn't say its even fair
"Are you going home alone?"
"As alone as I should"
"Should I allready be gone?"
"Don't know bout you, but I would"
And the party goes down
While the queens take off their heels
Well don't know much, but you feel
Like she deserves the crown
And she said
"You think you're special, cool
Coming to the club and judging everyone
Guess what, you're nothing but a fool
So, yes, you shoul allready be gone"
The queen is a killing machine (3x)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário